Get Your Quote FAST!
"WE have plenty of partial silicon wafers cassetttes available. Below is a short list of requested materials that you can buy as few as one. Also, see below for 0.1-0.5 ohm-cm wafers. Let us know if you can use or if you need us to quote something else."
Owner of UniversityWafer
Custom Specs available, contact us today for more information.
1" - 2" - 3" - 4" - 6" - 8" - 12"
Undoped, As, B, P, Intrinsic
< 100 >, < 111 >
DSP, SSP, E/E, L/L
Prime, Semi-Prime, MECH, Test
Which keyword did you use to find us?
Tell us and you'll receive a discount on your order!
- silicon price
- si wafer vendor
- silicon prices
- silicon producer
- wafer production
- silicon producers
- mono silicon
- si wafer polishing
- silicon wafer
- si wafer bonding
- silicon wafers definition
- silicon wafer manufacturers
- si wafer price
- silicon wafers
- silicon wafer processing
- si wafer orientation
- si wafer flat
- silicon wafers price
- si wafer resistivity
- silicon wafers for solar cells
- si wafer cleaning
- silicon wafer suppliers
- si wafer thinning
- silicon wafer price
- silicon wafer orientation
- silicon wafers manufacturers
- 4 inch silicon wafer dimensions
- silicon wafer resistivity
- silicon wafers suppliers
- scrap silicon wafers
- 4 inch silicon wafer
- silicon wafers for sale
- silicon wafers wiki
- silicon producers china
- Si wafers
- Czochralski Process
- Semiconductor Wafers
Silicon Wafer for Research and Production
"The wafers have arrived today, and we really pleased with them! Thumbs up to your production crew!"
Researcher from University of Exeter
We have a large selection of 1" - 12" Silicon Wafers. We have plenty of partial cassettes so you can buy less than 25 wafers and as few as one wafer.
We carry a large selection of thermal oxide wet and dry, silicon nitride LPCVD and PECVD, Sputtered and Evaporated metals. We can custom make wafers in small quantities. We can dice them, thin them to 2um. We have undoped, low doped and highly doped Silicon substrates that are always in stock.
Fill out the form and receive an immediate quote. See bottom of page for recent Silicon Wafers specials.
- Super Thin Silicon Wafers used for Solar Application with >45% effiencies
- Thick Silicon wafers used as substrates for depositing various films on them, like polymer membranes.
- Intrinsic Silicon wafers that let circuits built on it act very fast. This is also why one uses SOI wafers.
- Low resisivity Silicon wafers used by laboratories that use Epi growth reactors.
- Standard substrates used for npn transistor circuits npn transistorand optical applications.
- Inexpensive Silicon wafers used to make ultra-pure and ultra-clean carrier that do not react with the organic sample to be analyzed.
Client Silicon Wafer Question:
After looking at your online store, I think we might go with your cheapest silicon wafers, product ID 444
. I am in a group that is working on a Senior Design Project to create a biobattery. We need a substrate to pattern with photolithography and subsequently deposit various precious metals on that will catalyze certain reactions and conduct electricity. If you have any advice on specific types of wafers we will need for such nano electronic devices I would be happy to know. Thanks.
We make nanomaterials in our lab and one approach is using electrical explosion of wires (EEW). We used one of Scott's old Si wafers
(doped with B) and broke off a strip of Si that we attached to electrodes in our EEW apparatus. It worked nicely and we are looking to do the same thing with Ge (Germanium Wafer)
. We need a wafer that is less than 500 microns thick.